Weighbridge Verification & Calibration:
Accuracy of your weighbridge can have a big impact on your company’s bottom line.
- Reduce product giveaway
- Meet legislation or safeguard quality
- It is vital that your weighing equipment is both accurate and compliant.
More specifically your weighbridge must be verified if:
- The seals on the weight indicator or the junction box have been broken due to repairs or calibration
- Load cells or weight indicator has been replaced
- The weighbridge fails an inspection and must be re-verified
Contact us for a quotation